Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cool Stuff for Your iPhone

Hey all you iPhone users! You've got your new phone but do you have any of the fun stuff to go with it? I got my phone three weeks ago and I love it. When I started searching for accessories I found some really cool stuff! They make silicone cases in lots of different colors that protect your screen from scratches. There are many different choices of hip or armband holders to make carrying your phone a breeze. I bought a car charger and a bluetooth headset for my iPhone! The headset is so comfortable and I can talk handsfree all the time!
If you are looking for iPhone accessories I've set up a few links to make your searching a little easier! Happy Shopping!!


Buy.com


Click here for a few more options!

This link has some different things to try!


On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com



Technology blogs






Top Blogs

No comments: